Tuesday 2 July 2013

Valencia

Hi!

First of all; Jen I can see you tried to log in from Mexico and blogspot didn't allow you to do so. This was because we always logged in from UK before so Mexico seemed suspicious to blogspot which instead sent an e-mail to me warning me someone in Mexico tries to steal my account XD
It should be alright now...I think. At least I ticked a box saying it was me trying to log in from Mexico and not a thief.

So...about my Valencia Week... It was intense indeed and I just want to share some pictures since the colours and shapes there really inspired me. First I have some mixed photos from Valencia...




...then some photos from the gallery for traditional art in Valencia...








...Some inspiring nature-colours...
 ...and some photos from a lovely unique hippie-restaurant where everything was vegetarian and payment voluntarily...





Horchata=sweet almond-milk milkshake. A traditional Valencian delicacy sold in "Horchaterias"

 ...some pictures from the "Bioparc" zoo where I spent a day...












...And finally some pictures from Barcelona.




 I had a great trip and tomorrow I have to pack my bags again 'cause on Thursday I am starting my ten day adventure together with my sister. Flight to Amsterdam and then Amsterdam-Berlin-Copenhagen-Stockholm by train and from there Helsinki by boat. Will be loads of fun. Hopefully : D

Have a great summer you who happened to stumble across this closed down project-blog!
Hasta Luego!


No comments:

Post a Comment